(Fees are inclusive of all meals and nappies)
For a limited time...
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applicable only to full-fee paying children. Child must start & attend between 12/10/2020 to 31/01/2021.
2. Minimum days enrolled must be at least 3 full days per week.
3. Fee credit voucher is available upon start date, and is applicable for minimum of 3 month’s continuous attendance. Early withdrawal will result in Fee Credit Voucher invalidation and full fees will apply over the offer period.
4. Countdown voucher is given after 4 weeks continuous attendance.
5. IPad will be drawn on 1/4/2021. To be in the draw, at least 8 weeks continuous attendance is required, and the child still currently enrolled at the time of the draw.
Under 3 years old
2 days $155 per week
3 days $233 per week
4 & 5 days $310 per week
Over 3 years old (with 20hrs ECE)
2 days $109 per week
3 days $163 per week
4 & 5 days $217 per week
20 Hours ECE
The "20 hours ECE" scheme offers a saving for all parents of 3 to 5 year olds. This means that the first 20 hours of attendance per week are free for parents. In order for us to fully cover the quality of education and care being provided, we have had to build in a chargeable portion of each day, which is only charged outside the 20 hours, hence the reason for charging the weekly fee for 3 to 5 year olds who qualify for the 20 hours.
We undertake to provide outstanding early childhood education and care – we do not offer a minimum regulated standard of education and care but well above this standard. If you are eligible for 20 hours free and complete an attestation form your weekly fee will be recalculated to account for this.
Parents who qualify may apply for a WINZ subsidy. Find out from WINZ if you qualify for an ECE subsidy.
WINZ can pay all or a portion of you fees if you qualify. We will be happy to give you more information on your entitlements and how to apply for them.